X-TREME® X1 black
The PARAT LED high-performance flashlight X-TREME® X1 is perfectly suitable for the use in crafts and industrial sectors. It impresses with a luminance of up to 170 lumens and a headlight range of 200 m. With its dimensions of 167 x 39 mm, it only weighs 200 g, including batteries. A new feature of this flashlight is a light intensity switch control to adjust intensities between 15 and 100 %. This ensures illumination at close range without irritating glare during work. The switch is located at the rear side of the flashlight and can be operated one-handed without changing your grip. This control feature reduces at the same time battery consumption. Fully loaded, the batteries last up to six hours; this enables a burn time of a maximum of 50 hours. The flashlight is suitable for almost all helmet mounts as well as our fastening system PARAT PARASNAP®. Rear switch and lamphead are rubberized, the lamp body is made of non-conductive polycarbonate. The flashlight is 100 % waterproof and dust-tight and extremely robust. It is supplied including batteries.
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- compatible with almost all helmet mounts and our PARASNAP®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation with luminosity control switch (100 % / 15 %)
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 170 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 200 m
- battery type: 4x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- color: black
- can be printed individually on demand
- max. width / diameter: ≈ 167mm / ≈ Ø 41mm
- weight: 175 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.911.152.151
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.