X-TREME® X1 blue
The cutting-edge flashlight series by PARAT as a tool specialist has been especially designed to meet professional requirements in trade and industry and represents further development of our tried-and-tested PX series. More illumination combined with reduced energy consumption are the trademarks of our new X-TREME® flashlights. The model 6.911.152.155 impresses, like any other PARAT flashlight, with extraordinary high-class workmanship and standard quality features. In particular, the even better luminance of max. 170 lumens and the achievable headlight range of up to 200 meters make our product absolutely unique on the market. It goes without saying that the flashlight is extremely robust and shock-proof. An absolute novelty of our X1 series is the one-hand operated rear switch which enables control of a light intensity switch from 100 % to 15 %. This sophisticated feature guarantees professional workers an illumination at close range without irritating glare and without changing his grip. The flashlight is made of non-conductive polycarbonate and is protected by a rubberized lamphead. Our fastening clip is a standard feature, so that your LED flashlight X1 is compatible with almost all standard helmet mounts. The X1 flashlight is equipped with 4 Mignon AA batteries, each 1.5 V. Burn time at full power is approx. 6 hours.
- 100 % watertight
- made of non-conductive plastic
- compatible with almost all helmet mounts and our PARASNAP®
- rubberized rear switch for one-hand operation with luminosity control switch (100 % / 15 %)
- rubberized lamp head
- supplied in blister packaging including batteries
- lamp: 3W CREE LED
- luminance: approx. 170 lumens
- headlight range: approx. 200 m
- battery type: 4x AA/Mignon/each 1.5 V
- color: blue
- can be printed individually on demand
- max. width / diameter: ≈ 167mm / ≈ Ø 41mm
- weight: 175 g
- material: PC (polycarbonate)
- part no.: 6.911.152.155
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.
Lumen-Information from the LED manufacture referring to the lamp.